Alison Campaign Log #8
Bane Moon 18
Recapping several sessions, due to player absences
Backtracking to just after the last battle and Cynthia’s subsequent “illness”. Cynthia is brought up to speed on recent developments, her pregnancy is confirmed. She talks with Jenner after being told by Marya that she should talk with him.
Notes regarding the original Wardens:
- Riva -native. Her husband, who was the original warden, held the lands of Wyvern; which was originally Riva’s family’s legacy. When her husband was killed, she took over the Wardenship.
- Dale Woods -probably native; had three wives.
- Regeria Trimstar, Kristen Bri and Korei Korellian -unsure of.
- Dunn (Dunn’s Reach) had been compatriots of theirs before they became Wardens as well as with Logan (who married Riva)
- They were asked by Chalder Lunn to hold the reaches in his name when they went out to stabilize the other lands following the Demon Wars.
- Riva, Regeria, Kristen, Dunn and Korei were the most active Wardens.
- Thomas Lorn was the Mage who summoned the demon T’sarvold -told us by one of the Librarians. His relationship with the Wardens is unknown. It was presumed that he was either killed or banished along with the demons. He was Muchex Rim as far as anyone knows -on the edge of the great salt marsh, where the last battle was fought. (This is where the friend of Ali’s mother is living.) They were not necessarily actually loyal to Lunn, but agreed to as a deceptive practice in order to gain the right to hold the reaches. This deception bothered Trimstar greatly.
- We believe King’s Berth is the 8th reach.
(Part of the log notes did not save and were lost)
- Dunn’s Bower
- Riva’s Walk
- Shrine in Tirellian (Shrine of T’sarnor)
- Shrine of Mamnon in the Bog
- Woodland to G’ran
- Shrine to Kitha in Brivale?
The Keth were a race very adept on the ocean. They opposed the Chaldrean. During Mamnon’s final battle, their lands were destroyed. Fallon Logan was enroute there to negotiate with the Keth when Mamnon’s wave hit and they were obliterated as were the lands that became the salt marsh.
Our suggested route:
Brivale, Korellian, The Reach With No Name (King’s Berth), Wooddale, Trillian
Bane Moon 19
Still in Hillock
Estimate 3 days to the border from Brivale.
Ali & Bri go back to the library, speaking with the librarian about connections between the reaches and the deities.
There are alcoves in the main sanctuary in King’s Berth flanking each side of Mammon’s statue.
He asks about Kirsten’s journal and gets to examine it -a well preserved cloth binding, pages old but not overly brittle. He asks about Shimmer in Breevale (it’s a fairly small town up by the shrine to Kitha).
Discussion on splitting up for departing town and staggering the departures.
Bane Moon 20
Bri & Marya head out, first stop a day out of town.
Bane Moon 21
Brenna, Moe depart, Bri & Marya head on to second stop to wait for rendezvous.
Bane Moon 22
Brenna & Moe rendezvous with Bri & Marya.
Ali & Cynthia finish training, head out with Davic on the 23rd.
Bane Moon 25 -we rendezvous.
Weaver Moon 1
We head on towards Shimmer, which we estimate is about 3-4 weeks.
3 pts; Updated character sheet – Character sheet synchronized with GM
Bane Moon 22 -Weaver’s Moon 18
On the road again
Before leaving, Bri receives a parcel that contains a copy of Kristen’s diary. First few days pass uneventfully,
TM 2 the party becomes aware that we may be being followed/tracked. We change direction, Cynthia holds back to see if she can spot the followers, but does not.
TM 3 at lunch break the combat matrix emerges. We manage to survive, with Davic & Moe going down; Brenna “freezes” most everyone else.
3 pts; point to knife for critical success.